Psychics/Relocation

Question
I am preparing to relocate to South Carolina this summer and while everything seems to be falling into place, I suppose I'm just looking to see if this really is a good move for me?

I won't know anyone outside of my boyfriend, so it'll be a bit of a clean slate in life... just curious if this is going to be a good fit for me, feels like it. But that could just be my excitement (:

Thanks in advance!

Answer
I am feeling that this will be a very good move for you. I see a lot of intrigue as you are the curious sort and will be intrigued by the culture, food, climate, etc. I am seeing you making friends with a woman who is a bit older than you and will have fun taking you places and teaching you about life in S.C. There are going to be things that make you 'raise your eyebrows' in surprise I am seeing. I feel like the Boyfriend will have times he is very busy freeing you up to explore and he will think your enthusiasm and childlike excitement to be funny in an endearing way. Be careful not to overspend on little things that catch your eye. Watch your budget, set up a 'play fund' allowance so that you do not overextend yourself and all will be well.

The humidity will get to you at times, find ways to keep cool this summer. And have fun.

Blessings

Psychics

Kimberly