Hello, I was wondering if you could shed some light on my problem. My sister deceided 9 months ago she was'nt going to talk to me for 1yr and 1 day because I use to do magic.I dont know where she came up with this. Nancy sept 3 1950 and shes Debbie March 22 1956. Are we going to speak again. I really miss her dog.Thanks so much

your sister who is very stubborn and like to be always the correct person and a leader is very conservative and maybe it was religious preaching that did it to her and she is also all the time a bit jealous of you for being smarter and more idealistic and being able to do differently than others, it takes her out of her balance but of course you will be back in contact because family is very important to her after all. this is her way to preach you and be protective, I also doubt any apology will make her listen until she comes around and miss you as well, so do not worry about it much as you will speak again. as for her dog you got me laughing there missing her dog, so my advise is to adopt one of your own or wait in patience because if the dogs loves you the same it will remember you no matter how much time pass

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site