Psychics/Soul Mate

What does my soul mate look like?

If you need to know anything about me I am a male, I have Brown hair, and I was born in February on the 24th.

Hi Braydon,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read for you. Your reading is as follows;

Wow! Looks as though you are a very active person who is always on the go. Do you travel often? Because I see a car and you are moving somewhere but there is really no destination. The reason I say this is because I see your soulmate/future love the opposite. I see her breaking down your highly active nature. She will help you to see things differently and prepare for you to be calmer and aware of your activities. She is a very organised person and highly respected. I see a fair woman with dark eyes and long dark hair. She is a very pretty lady and very attractive. I see instant attraction the moment you set eyes on her. When u meet there will be slight disagreement but the bond will spread out and strengthen the love/friendship.

I hope I have helped
Love and Light  

I can answer questions about love, relationships, career, Jobs, Finances, Moving house/location. Sometimes I may answer questions pertaining to pregnancy, however, please consult your doctor for this as this is for entertainment purposes only. If I'm guided I may sometimes answer questions in regards to loved ones who have passed. I will answer only one question of focus. If you would like follow up answers please visit my website and click on one question order to make a purchase and I will follow up on your reading.When you ask questions please state your name and tell me if you are female or male. If I cannot answer your question I will let you know. Or u can video chat with me on username:starlitn2 for a fee. I also answer questions through photo readings. You must send me a photo of yourself or the person you are asking about. One question will be answered only. Your one question reading will contain 1-2 paragraphs depending on the information I receive from my spirit guides.Please do not set your question to private or I may not read for you. If I have already read for you I will not read for you again for another 30 days. So please refrain from asking questions after I have already answered your 1st question.

I have been studying tarot for 12 years now and have also developed skills in Empathic, Clairvoyance, and psychometry. When I give readings I will only give you what you need to know at the time of the reading. I will not give you more than neccessary as this will stunt spiritual growth and also deter you from guidance that is yours. The gift I have has been passed down to me through my Great Grandmother and also other elderly relatives who have passed over. I have given readings both online and offline with most clients coming back for more. My experience is also your experience so allow yourself to enlightened.

I have had experience with Tarot through my own gift and have also joined with world tarot readers in giving free readings to upgrade my skills. I have also offered online readings via my website and other resources. I have also written articles online at