Psychics/Spirit guides

Question
Hi. My full name and birthday is in the first name section. Can you tell me about my spirit guides and describe them. How can i communicate with them in case of i want to communicate them? Thank you.

Answer
Hi Kristine,
Thank You for giving me the opportunity to read for you. Your reading is as follows;

First of all, I see 3 spirit-guides surrounding you at this time. The first one I see is quite a cheeky one. He is very smart and likes to hide in dark places. He is the guide who will see through all your hidden talents, emotions, fears, all things that you hold deep inside yourself. He will help you to open up and express things that you may not be able to. He will guide you on when, why, where, how and why you should express your hidden personality traits. I dont have a name for him but I see him as a young man and very discreet but direct in his approach.

The second one I see is a woman who is middle-aged and she often appears in your dreams. I am hearing the name Sandy or Sandra. This may be someone who has passed on. I am seeing this guide wearing a light blue dress or nightdress. A strong-minded person who is very disciplined and had strong thoughts. She smells of freshly cut flowers and the colour pink is being shown to me. This may be significant to you. She will send you messages through your dreams.

Thirdly, I see a male guide who is young in mind but is in his late 40's. He is a short man with light coloured hair. Robin or Robert is his name. When you need to find out the truth or need to make a quick decision call for him and he will help you to make a decision.

I hope I have helped
love and light  

Psychics

Starlitn