Psychics/Twin flames?

Names Carlene dob Dec 1, 1991.
The person im asking about is Sheena her dob is Dec 5, 1992.

I want to know if anything is gonna come out of the situation between us? Romantically.

Thanks so much for ur time.

You have to do the oppossite right now, sheena is not fully ready yet, she wants to be in a relationship, but NOT yet. I feel that you have to pull back and not initiate or express any romantic feelings. You have to stay confident, and independent. This is going to be a little bit of a ride if it has'nt already been one. Be patient, do not become her emotions or anxiety or insecurities. Try to realize that its not about you, or personalize anything. Give when given to, and you will see her come forward.

Hugs to you, and keep me posted!

I can tell your a special spirit!

Sunhee Park

Hi and welcome! I am a psychic, medium, channeler and energy healer. I love to answer questions about career, finance, relationships, court cases, medical intuition, physical and emotional health. Once I receive your name, birthdate and your question, I will be happy to help you. If you want to know about crossed over people, please send a photo along with their name and birthdate. I do offer a one question email reading at for follow ups, range from $20.00 to $25.00 via phone or email. You can also email me at for a reading appointment. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have been a psychic reader for 14 years and I absolutely love doing this work, its not work to me. I am also a giver and want to give back for my gifts and my health. I have been in alot of magazines, radio show interviews, articles written on myself, appeared in 6 books, made to the top 12 for the Battle of psychics t.v. show, have done over 5000 readings, energy healings, parties, live sessions, chat and email. This is my life!

American Federation of Certified psychics and Mediums Chief Examiner- test psychics for legitimacy

I have been interviewed for Bellesprit magazine, Om Times magazine, Huffington Post, Arts, Ufos and supernatural magazine, Register of the united states of best psychics and mediums in the world.

Life experience.

ranked #1 for best psychic and medium in the U.S. by Arts, Ufo's and Supernatural magazine 2013 ranked #3 in the world - 2013 Ranked #3 in the U.S. 2012 Ranked #5 in the world 2012

My clients become regulars, they call me in a panic and hang up with a smile on their face. They never hang up depressed, I transfer my good energy onto them and soothe them with my uplifting messages and healing energy. I can do email readings, chat readings and live readings. All of my clients have major physical problems, are going through a divorce, or have experienced trauma. They are used to feeling abuse or being in abusive situations; I help them to see the light from the dark. I love to inspire those who want to change and learn more about how to better themselves, especially if they have been victims. I love to lift the burden off of them and help guide them to push the negativity away from them.