Psychics/Twin flames?

Question
My name is Carlene dob Dec 1, 1991.
Person im asking about is Sheena dob Dec 5, 1992.

I want to know if anything is gonna come out of this situation between us? Romantically.

Thanks so much for ur time!

Answer
Hi Carlene;

Thanks so much for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding Sheena, I did feel the opportunity to be with her romantically.  I do feel she's attracted to you, but I didn't quite feel her fully available emotionally.  Perhaps, she's still healing from an ex relationship and will need more time to heal.  I would suggest for you to let her initiate.  As she's the one who isn't ready and when she does finally initiate, you will know she's ready.  Wishing you all the best and hang in there!

Truly;

Chinhee Park

http://espsychics.com/psychics/chinhee/

Psychics

Chinhee Park