Psychics/Twin flames?

My name is Carlene dob Dec 1, 1991.
Person im asking about is Sheena dob Dec 5, 1992.

I want to know if anything is gonna come out of this situation between us? Romantically.

Thanks so much for ur time!

Hi Carlene;

Thanks so much for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding Sheena, I did feel the opportunity to be with her romantically.  I do feel she's attracted to you, but I didn't quite feel her fully available emotionally.  Perhaps, she's still healing from an ex relationship and will need more time to heal.  I would suggest for you to let her initiate.  As she's the one who isn't ready and when she does finally initiate, you will know she's ready.  Wishing you all the best and hang in there!

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.