Psychics/Twin flames?

Question
My name is Carlene. Dob 12/1/91.
Person im asking about is Sheena. Dob 12/5/92.

I want to know if anything is gonna come out of this situation between me and her, romantically.

Thanks so much for ur time.

Answer
Carlene,

I saw scales leaning heavier in one direction. I feel that Sheena is not in the same place that you are at in this relationship. I feel she is fickle in some ways and that how she feels today can change very quickly tomorrow. This  is her basic personality. She can come on very strong with her emotions regarding something only to have them turn off just as quickly and as strongly and you will never see it coming. I feel she is genuine in her expressions and she feels very deeply and has little control over how her directions shift. Guard your heart and do not get carried away in her excitement of the moment. Instead be guided to understand her, I feel she seeks understanding more than she seeks love.

Many blessings to you.

Psychics

Kimberly