Psychics/Twin flames?

Is anything gonna come out of the situation between me and my best friend Sheena? Romantically?

My dob= Dec 1, 1991. Sheenas= Dec 5, 1992.

Thanks so much for ur time.

Hi, Carlene,

I do see the potential for a really good relationship here. There is a third party — one of your exes, maybe — who is going to want to interfere, and this is much more about her own wounding and insecurity than how she feels toward either you or Sheena. This situation can be defused If the two of you are very clear with yourselves and each other about what you want. Definitely worth a go.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.