Psychics/Am I wasting my life?

Question
I was born on August 19th, 1993. I feel like a lost cause. This question is more about myself, what I should be doing with my life, maybe you could see something that I can't.

I am a student and I am working diligently to try to get into Medical school. The problem is I have so many distractions, one being video games. If you were to say make a pie chart half of it would be video games the other half would be me seeking knowledge. I love learning, and I want to be a person that indulges in knowledge, but I am having a problem because every time I try to cleave to some knowledge, video games interferes.

It's almost like an addiction to me, and I feel like it's becoming the problem. Video games have caused me to become a social recluse, I don't talk to many people if at all. I will go out of my way to avoid people(I will sit in a classroom and play video games or do school work). I feel like I am completely lost in what I am supposed to be doing and have completely lost value in my life. I have went through a variety of relationships, and I think because I get hurt a lot from losing someone that I believe that it's almost better to stay away from people so they can't hurt me.

Long story, my apologies. What should I do? Is there anything you could see that I may be able to fix? I want to do everything I can to become a doctor and be successful, but I just don't know if I'm doing ANYTHING right. Relationships usually end a month after they are started to make it worse, it just makes me feel hopeless and afraid.

Thanks ahead of time for the help. How do I purchase your services by the way? I'll probably donate to you just cause.

Answer
dear Austin
If you wish I can give you a personal reading that will check all that charge you with tips and look a bit further to see what the future holds for you if you are in the right track of career and if serious relationship are coming your way, check my profile where I mention my private link which explain all about my work and how to purchase that read and once decided what kind of reading you want let me know about it. the donation link over here is just that a donation people give to support my work here and not to purchase a read.
either way there must be at least one thing you are doing correct cant mistake all the time however you do own an addictive personality which can cause you get addicted to ideas or acts you do in your life and difficulty of letting go such addiction so it is very likely what you want to work on first of all is this endless need in safety that cause you to cling to things at times with limitless attachment even after they long due to go away and you might want get some consultation about this with professional people who specialize in that.  

Psychics

Inbal