Psychics/My angels and my spirit guides

Question
Hello
I want to contact my angels and my spirit guides. I'm not good at guided meditation, I meditate better in ''here and now''. Please tell me how to contact my angels and my spirit guides? Please give me a message from them. I'm male, 31 years old. Many blessings.

Answer
Hello Adrian, Thanks for asking me. I honor your transformation from not knowing into knowing. Welcome. You have taken the next step to your own inner wisdom and empowerment.

You can best contact them directly--since guided meditations do not work effectively--by buying  a touchable oracle: The Ascended Masters oracle deck by Doreen Virtue. It will give you a broad idea of the great energies which inform your life and are available for guidance daily--moment to moment.

Also, an investigation into power animals or spirit guides will give you a more here and now sense of things when you do start to see animals over and over again in situations. They teach and they inform, they guide, also.

Your own personal guides may be of several varieties. They will make themselves known in dreams. You may want to just ask for someone to make themselves known when you sleep.

I am allowed to ask your guides for their messages or names, but it is actually your duty and your power. I would rather not. It feels intrusive. If you have deceased relatives, a brother, a grandmother, your father, a favorite aunt, you can be sure they nudge you away from danger or error in times when you change your mind for no particular reason. You can ask them to make their presence felt--like angels do--but open all of your senses. smell, sound, taste (of courch touch and sight). They come as strangers or as express words spoken by others in public places or TV.

I have angels and high spirit guides with me, Archangel Michael and St. Germain. I also have my grandmother and uncle with me. I have named two of my angels Cory and Monty. So in the place of knowing, you can assign names to those who come to you. It is okay. They just want to be acknowledged and they are not attached to names. They are energies that change and morph over time and in each life.

I am told to tell you to "Lighten up" and To "trust the message of the Fisherman(Jesus)". Do you understand that?  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)