Hi there, my name is Joanna, I'm female born on September 27, 1988.

My question is about what are the changes going on in my life. I am experiencing a lot of anxiety and physical ailments which for me usually means a lot of shifts and changes. This has been going on for 2 months and I still can't figure out why. Thank you :)

I would like to thank you for coming to see me. I would also like to take this time to bring your attention to my site
It is where you can reach me outside of here at all experts as I am often not present here for free readings.  On my site you will find my contact information as well as some of my other reading options.

I do feel you are headed into a lot of change and from what I can see it is mainly coming from your love life and social areas. I am seeing a female, someone you have been really close to for a long time coming to you with some news about something she has kept from you for a long time now and this will actually impact your life and make big changes to it .  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.