Psychics/Where should I be applying myself

Question
Hello
Thank you for volunteering your services :). My name is Justice, female and my DOB is January 8th 1993. I was wondering about my current living situation as I have been having a hard time being alone away from family I take classes online and have no friends. I feel the lonliness has been taking a toll on me emotionally. I would like to know where I can apply myself in the meanwhile and how long can I expect this to last?

Answer
I am sorry to hear about your condition but actually have friends and company is not entirely up to other people around you but also up to you to change, your family are not the only people in the universe you can relate too and there are many people out there less or more needy of company , I suggest maybe you look around your living place for volunteering centers where you can come daily or weekly and share some times with people who needs help and support and try to engage yourself in this activity, pretty soon you will not only be very busy but you might see how universe reward you with many new friends. I wish you all the best in your new journey

Psychics

Inbal