Psychics/Is this where I belong?

Question
QUESTION: Hello and Blessings to you!!! I have not in years felt like I've been "home". Moving from one place to the next and never really finding the right fit. Again I have the feeling that I want to get out of this place where I live. I have new neighbors that I am not getting along with. My son has special needs and I am trying to stay in one place for him but I honestly just have a feeling of being lost and tired of struggling to get by. I want to know if I am in the wrong city or if I should stay here. My mother today in a conversation suggested that I moved back to the city where she lives but I do have some interesting things happening here and I don't know if starting all over is the right thing either. Any insights?? Thanks so much!! Aiden.

ANSWER: Warm greetings Aiden,

Thank you for requesting a Spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

The first Scripture that appears for you is the following:

"The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad." -- PSALM 126:3 (KJV)

This is quite self-explanatory and Spirit has brought this Scripture forth for you to ponder upon. It gives great meaning to the fact that God has blessed you with much already and you should be glad in it. Of course, the wandering mind always wants to seek greener pastures but that may not always end up the way one would like for it to. When you have something good to anchor you to where you are, that is a real blessing.  When one has constant moving in mind and then goes ahead with it, it is akin to trying to plant a new flower and watch it grow only to see that you did not give the plant enough time to take root, therefore, it may undergo degradation instead of blossoming.

You must ultimately ask God in prayer to guide you as to where you should be, where your true home is. Praying daily for this can begin to acclimate you to the answers from God and the plan He has for you. Remember that "haste makes waste." Therefore, give this situation time as you never know if the next place you should move to might bring you more troubles than where you are at. Ultimately, it is your decision as to where you should go and where you feel you would be the happiest. But just like the plant that doesn't take root because it is planted in the ground for such a short period of time, you must pray about this situation first and then reassess where it is you truly want to go and if conditions are permitting of it.

I am also seeing that Archangel Michael is working closely with you in what you wish to undertake. One should not pray to an angel or archangel, of course, but they are there to guide us just as God has ordered them to do. You can call forth this great archangel and allow him to visit your concerns just as you would contact a close, trusted friend.

You have great innate gifts that can help you in decision making! Call them forth and listen to what your intuition is trying to tell you. God gave you a wonderful mind with which to use. Don't let it stand idle and misguide you. Appeal to your higher self through meditation with God for answers before doing anything rash.

Thank you for your reading request, Aiden, May God guide you forward and be a lamp unto your feet to make the right decisions in life and may God bless you.  Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

QUESTION: Hello and thank-you!! This isn't really a follow up question, nor do I expect a response, I just wanted to say thanks and that I think it's neat that God led you to explain things to me using a flower as an analogy. The one thing this place has given me that I do love is a small garden. I feel I have become closer to God and understanding the 'nature' of life and death and everything in between through this garden. And so for that I give thanks :)

It also gives me great joy and peace to know Michael is at hand, as I have often felt that as a single mother, with no earthly father, uncles, brothers or male cousins (at least in the present sense) that I am without a protector or a defender in this life. But I am reminded how Michael is the greatest defender and protector of all having thrown Satan and his fallen angels out of heaven for spreading their lies!

Thank-you very much, you have given me much to ponder and consider in my quite moments of prayer and reflection! Take care, live long and prosper, nanu nanu and all that good stuff!!! :) Aiden

ANSWER: Very warm greetings, Aiden!

You're most welcome and thank you for your delightful comments! Yes, being connected to God, I can hear Him giving me information that a person is supposed to have at that point in their life. I am glad you were able to see what it is that the message was trying to reveal to you through analogical association.

And yes, Archangel Michael is ever watching over you. As a messenger from God He watches and keeps you company as was what he was relating to me. You are very blessed! Michael did help cast out Satan from Heaven due to his lies, corruption, and trying to be like God. As such, he is a very powerful Archangel in charge of many other angels and one thing to look out for is in seeing glimpses of the color Bright Blue, which is his sign that he is with you. I am being told that you have experienced this before. It will appear suddenly and remain just for a second or so but that is enough time to let you know he is there with you in spirit.

May God continue to bless you in many ways that will make your life happier, stronger, and more at peace.

Christian Intuitive

QUESTION: Oh yes I get the blue!! In fact, while it has always been one of my favorite colors, this past year I have been extremely attracted to it and the particular shade...in fact I just finished costuming a children's play (Alice in Wonderland Jr.) and I was so strongly pulled towards the cobalt blue that I made the Alice dresses from that instead of the traditional paler Alice blue!! I just planted some blue forget-me-nots! And often when I close my eyes and pray/meditate I can see a bright blue orb where my 'third eye' is...sometimes it stays there as a ball and sometimes it wraps itself around me. :)Thank you this has made me smile! Take care!!!

Answer
Dear Aiden, Thank you for your follow-up comments that validate my Spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading!

Yes, I knew that you were drawn to the color blue as Spirit informed me of that and now you have just confirmed it. It could have been the color pink, green, purple, etc. but Spirit said "blue" and so it is.

The wonderful Archangel Michael appears as a "flash of quick light" with the color blue. There can be no doubt that your liking the blue color and the color of your plants (as was brought out earlier in the reading) is being brought about with love from the higher realms of spirit. As for your seeing a bright blue orb at the position of your third eye that too is an indication that the Archangel is sending you thoughts to ponder about as you activate your third eye. That is important to note.

I'm glad my reading has made you smile! You too take care, dear. And May God continue to bless you always in ALL ways!

Christian Intuitive

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†