Psychics/What's blocking him

My name is stephanie dob 11/11/86 I'm currently in a situation where I don't understand what goes on with my boyfriend mentally...he has told me as well as other friends that he wanted us to have a baby and now that I am pregnant by him he doesn't want to be together at first he said he was so happy and we were gonna get a place together and etc then a few days later changed. Is that how he really feels or is there something or some people putting stuff in his head? His name is Bairon dob 08/18/91

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for trusting me with your question. I understand your confusion.
I am sorry that Bairon is being so wishy washy, but he is simply frightened.
Only 4 years ago he was a teen-ager. He was in the mix with little hard responsibility.
Now he has a child on the way and he is paralyzed by what that means.
Children need stable, able parents. They need a structure that will allow them to grow and learn. They need wisdom and maturity from their parents. Bairon is barely done being a child himself.

In the beginning he was all for the baby because it is a man's pride and purpose to father the nations. Getting a baby is romantic, but bringing one into the world and nurturing it takes time, money, preparation. Does this sound obvious? You're right, it is.

Because B is acting so unsettled about so big and important an issue, it is making you think he is under someone else's influence. Even if that were so, it does not excuse him for being insensitive to you and distant from you. Of course, he is talking about it, but he is ashamed and afraid, and nobody is to blame except himself (and you for allowing this).

I am surprised that you got pregnant. It sounds as if you were a little romantic yourself.
So you have a choice. Let him keep worrying you with his indecison or cut him loose and focus on the birth and care of your child. You must know that the unborn is absorbing your state of being and can develope some conditions that will influence its health upon birth and after.
So if you can, turn to your elders for support. If you believe in God, let go and let God. Take what Bairon can give or take your life back. May your birth be easy and may you and your child grow well and healthy. Oracle Shariananda  

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.