Psychics/Book Publishing

I have written a children's picture book .The Sole Sisters.And sent it out to 15 book publishers.Do you see it ever being published?I was born,Sunday,September 29,1968,(2 months premature)10:19am,in Toronto,Ontario,Canada.

Hi, Jennifer,

It feels like you are missing something here in the process of getting a book ready for publication and then sending it out . . . as you know, it's a very difficult market to break into (and stay in). Make sure you have learned all you possibly can about how book publishing works, especially children's books. It helps to work with a literary agent, though it's sometimes hard to find one that will work with an unestablished writer. There are plenty of books about how to get published, and there are writers conferences you can attend to learn and network. I think there was a writers conference in Toronto in January, but most of them tend to be in spring/summer.

Anyway — it feels like self-publishing this book may be a way for you to wade into the publishing waters. Some self-published books get picked up by the big publishers or attract the attention of literary agents, and it's a way to get your work into the hands of more readers than if you keep sending it out and getting rejection slips.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.