Kayla 07/17/1992 female
What is my inner calling career wise? I find myself having a deep connection in music but do not produce it going back to school not sure for what. Interested in many quirky things but have not immersed myself in anything in particular.

You have big dreams but you have no direct passions yet. I think you have a lot of talent in the arts but I don't see it as being a highly paying job for you in the future. You are good with people and would be excellent running a team say in a hotel or even in an office. You are also very organized and would be good in a research position in Law.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.