Psychics/Chemistry worries

Hello! I have been having A LOT of trouble in my chemistry class.. It's stressing me out and making me rethink everything I've ever thought about myself.. I know that if I can push through another month and a half, I might be okay, but I'm just wondering.. will that be enough? What do I have to do to pass this class, or is it already too late? Do you see me succeeding, or failing the class, losing my scholarships, and having to drop out of school and move back home?
Thank you so much

You are asking if the house is burning down while you stand in the center of the flames.
If you have missed classes, consistently failed to study, and failed quizzes and tests, then you can be sure your success in the course is lost.

But if you have given it your best, but just aren't the top student in this area, then there is hope. I think you need to to go talk to your professor and get a line on where you are and how you can boost your potential for passing. Get a line on his(or her) sense of you. Also it will show him (or her) your commitment to the course and your understanding.Ask for his suggestions. It's not too late.

You have projected a very dismal future for yourself if you fail this course, but I do not think it is that bad. I do not see that it will become that bad. First, you can ask for a course extension (incomplete) and do extra work to make up and catch up. Second, you have a basic mastery of the material. You are not dumb. After all, being in higher education means you have aptitude. So continue to believe in yourself and your potential. Your imagination and your fears are blocking your ability to even think clearly about how to save the situation.

So--again--see your teacher for support and to calm your fears. Set up an agreement for an "Incomplete" if you must. Next, get a tutor or smart classmate to review the course concepts that are important or that you do not understand. There is still hope. Breathe.

I took Chemistry in college many years ago. I was an English major and had no real aptitude for chemistry or numbers. I go an "F" at midterm, but I had my friends help me and I worried my tutor and teacher weekly with extra study. Eventually I got a C. To me that was like gold! So, you will not lose your student finances. Go talk to the financial aid department and ask how things work. Believe me, they do not want you to lose the financing either. They get a %.

Don't assume you're done for. You're not. Okay--that's my take. (My guides told me to tell you to "TRUST"!  Shariananda

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.