Psychics/Clarity

Question
I love God, but I 've been in a minor setback that has surprisingly had a big toll on me. Will things get better for me? When will I have a fulfilling relationship with someone? I was born on 05/03/1990 .

Answer
Warm greetings Jordan,

Thank you for requesting a Spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

It is very good to hear you say that you love God! You should know that He is the *most important* person you could ever love in your life.

Jordan, as I have said in the past and I'll say now, Spirit says the moment you realize that in order to have a fulfilling, loving relationship with someone else you first need to have a fulfilling, loving relationship with *God* who is your life partner as you are already part of His family since He is in your everyday life as your Heavenly Father who would never leave you unlike mundane partners in life. You surely need to love God first, yourself second, and you will see how things can change for you to attract a good person in life.

Spirit has brought forth this Scripture to apply in your case.

"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him." -- 1 CORINTHIANS 2:9 (KJV)

This is telling you that, just as has been revealed in this reading, when you Love God things you never dreamed of will start to happen for you! The problem with many is that they do not appear to love God, most unfortunately. When that happens there is instant separation which can only lead to not receiving all that they are most deserving of. So, always Love God and you can share in the rich blessings He has prepared for you!

This next Scripture also has been brought forth for you.

"BEHOLD, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God." -- 1 JOHN 3:1 (KJV)

And again, this Scripture reminds you that God's love is transcendent over anything else. When we are His devoted sons and daughters, His love for us will be shaken and brought forth quicker and His cup will be filled with His most outstanding blessings! Be close to God, give your life to Jesus and be saved and be one of the chosen. Be proud to be a son or daughter of God! Acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will do the same for you!

Thank you for your excellent question, Jordan! May God bless you and guide you to your proper path where you will enjoy the fruits of your labor and succeed in all that you do! Thank you for requesting this spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†