Psychics/Clarity

Question
Hello and thanks for your service!

Will things get better for John(6/19/1994) and I(5/3/1994)? Deep down I really don't know where things could go.

Answer
Jordan--I am glad you came back with a specific question.

As for you--you are struggling, and I believe you ought to stop. It takes enormous amounts of energy to worry and fret over any situation, and it wears one out to keep thinking in circles about someone you are frustrated about.

You an John need the maturity to talk about things without blame or guilt. If you are not wise enough to avoid name-calling, squabbling over minor points, or bringing up the past(thereby confusing the issue), then, "no" things will not get better.

At 20 years of age, love tries to be absolute, when the lover, (you and John) have so little to compare it to. I am 68. I have been in love many times. It always looks different. The chemistry between one's self and another is always different. The issues are always different. The age and time at which you fall in love are different. Who is living and who is dead in your family or who is your friend or has moved out of your life is different each time you fall in love. But most importantly, you are different. You have lived through a heart-break or you have matured by virtue of school, or health recovery or working with children. You are different now. You will be different later. In about 30 weeks,close to a half year. You'll be different.

Jordan,you will heal and so will John. People need each other at various stages of life. We often are with someone for a reason. They teach us. They challenge us. They help us grow and know. It can be lovely to begin, so romantic. So amazing to discover your likenesses and your in commmon likes, but so hard when those differences start to show and clash.It takes maturity to see what is what, and how to handle it. 20 is just five years from 15, it is 3 years from 17, so the influence of the teen years, high school, and parents is still being felt and exaggerated. Models for love in the movies may mislead. Models in magazines are just that models. So, you must find your way little by little. It's best to have God then.

With strong faith that all will work out for good, you can come to see that the love and the relationship you have are all part of the developmental process needful to mature and to shape a "love ethic." That means from each love relationship, you get wiser about what not to do, and what to do. You take those things with you from one relationship to another so you can give and receive love more deeply and truly.

You and John have someone between you. It has been this way. You all know each other, and maybe you can all make a pact to reinvent the way you will know and interact with each other. What Spirit tells me is you can have inner peace if you want it. You are strong; you are able to stand anything. You do not want to let go because John is your heart and you cannot see a future without him. But you will always have him. He is a blue print of your love lessons. He is a soul mate. Can you bless that? You will always have him in your mind and heart and he has you there in his--no matter what.

More people are coming, a new love is coming, not this year, next. Wait, heal. Be a friend to John,if he will let you, and free yourself from the struggle. If you cannot do it, then suffer until you get tired. Enough will eventually become enough. And remember John is not to blame for how you feel or how long you feel it. He also is suffering. Can you spare him ? That would be the mark of a great love. Your advisor, Shariananda

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)