Psychics/Clarity on career path?

Question
My DOB is 08/07/1991 and my question is a concern towards nursing career. Just recently I am struggling, not just with the classes, but with what I really want to do with the rest of my life. I'm thinking of swithching careers to something more science-based since my fascination has always been in the sciences. Though I still feel doubt now and then. Overall I want to gain clarity on whether I should stay and finish or should I drop and pursue what I truly want.

Thank you in advance

Answer
Hi, Aileene,

I think you are on the right track more than you think you are. :-) I'm not sure how far along you are in your nursing education, but it feels like you're closer to finishing than starting. In other words, it feels like it would be worth finishing, but at the same time broadening your education into the sciences. Both nursing and science-related careers, I think, are expected to grow. Actually, as I tune into your energy I see you working in both nursing and science (like research or development) over the course of your lifetime. A nursing job may be the best fit at one point, and a science related job may be the best fit at another, and being able to do both will be to your advantage.

Hope this is helpful . . . all blessings!

Nancy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe