Psychics/Am I Crazy or is it meant to be?

Question
QUESTION: Okay ever since I let an old friend enter my life I haven't been interested in anything or anyone else. We live far apart and he's just not giving me the sense,that I'm the one. Well not directly. When I approach,him about my feelings though he somehow reassures me without reassuring me. However I know that I'm more,into him then he is me. Or at least I,think. I've tried to get him out my mind and heart but his name pops up everywhere, or he calls out the blue. I try to date other guys but they either don't move me or something gets in the way. I find myself crying cause it hurts. I think I'm in love. Idk. I mean I can live my life just fine without him you know? Im not going to die or anything. I just long to bask in his presence. To be his mate. To love and be loved. I just feel stupid cause in all honesty I don't know whats in his head. My birthday is 12/25/1981 his is 5/20/1981. Please give me some clarity on this. Its driving me bonkers. Lbs.

ANSWER: what are your names

QUESTION: My name is Elaine. His is John

Answer
indeed John can be very confusing as he wants everyone to like him and do not want to argue with any one in a way that risk that likeness so even if he is not in love with you he still can appear friendly and loving and make you feel he is, and he is very smart at it as well some people will call it manipulative on the other hand there is you and you have your own feelings and wonder how come having such strong feeling does not make him feel the same? well that is because people are different and not always having feelings toward them make it to their heart but in his case he do not want any commitment and he has some other female in mind that catches his heart already and so it is time to cut away from him completely first so you can get your feelings straight again and second because with all those expectation soon you will start to feel hostile toward him for not reacting the way you want him too and the two of you will lose your friendship. it is also hard to explain why we fall for people who do not love us sometimes it has to do with a void in our heart that happaned while back and the heart just want to be filled again and sometimes its one quality the other person has that charm us of our feet but in this case its not going to become relationship so its best either to keep him as good friend only or back off until you feel better, the tears the anger and calling yourself stupid are all useless no one is stupid for loving others even if they cant get it and no need to get angry about it as well.  

Psychics

Inbal