Psychics/Curious

Question
I am currently healing and moving on from an ex-acquaintance of mine named John Love(6/19/1994). John had wronged me last semester and also accused me of things that I had not done. This semester, we have two classes together, and at the beginning, I was feeling uncomfortable with it. I talked to my counselor and my counselor suggested writing down a letter stating what I knew and what I did not do. My counselor talked to the Dean(John and I couldn't have any contact with one another), and the Dean agreed to meet with John to discuss my letter. My counselor told me that according to the Dean, John understood the letter and where I was coming from, but he still wanted no contact with me other than face to face, which is fine because I have no interest in wanting to be friends with him. My question is: Why does John stare at me in the classes that we have together?

Answer
John is trying to figure out what happened from an emotional point of view, Jordan.  He says he understands and doesn't want contact for his own safety's sake -- he doesn't want to go down the same path.  But it will take him some time to realize that you will hold to what was agreed to.  Let it pass and move on with your life.
Blessings,
Rev. Corbie

Psychics

Corbie