Psychics/Curious

Question
I am currently healing and moving on from an ex-acquaintance of mine named John Love(6/19/1994) and he's a boy. My date of birth is 05/03/1994 and I am a girl. John had wronged me last semester and also accused me of things that I had not done. This semester, we have two classes together, and at the beginning, I was feeling uncomfortable with it. I talked to my counselor and my counselor suggested writing down a letter stating what I knew and what I did not do. My counselor talked to the Dean(John and I couldn't have any contact with one another, and the Dean agreed to meet with John to discuss my letter. My counselor told me that according to the Dean, John understood the letter and where I was coming from, but he still wanted no contact with me other than face to face, which is fine because I have no interest in wanting to be friends with him. My question is: Why does John stare at me in the classes that we have together?

Answer
He does have a lot of anger to you. Because your situation is sort of unresolved he is sort of unsure as to why you have lied ( he does not believe your letter) and he cannot believe you still continue to show up to class.
His stares are a result of things being unresolved. But don't feel bad, you tried to resolve them, he is the one who chose not to accept it.

Psychics

psychichelper