Psychics/Just Curious

Hi there,

I am 22 years and a Scorpio. I recently started talking to this guy and it seems he is into me. I am just just curious if he someone who could potentially be my next boyfriend. I do like him, but I am trying not to get too attached to him because I don't want to get hurt. I have dealt with too many men leading me on for months and then telling me they don't want a relationship. It has torn me to pieces. I really have no idea what he wants or what he is looking for. What do you see between us?

As a young woman of 22, Ilana, you are thinking too absolutely about this fellow.
This is the time in your life where you ought be trying relationships on, not trying to make them permanent. Your life is larger than finding a man who will love you.

Moreover, you seem to be wanting to be what a man wants you to be--in other words, "I don't know what he wants." Your guy wants to get to know you. He is genuine, but not seeking marriage or to get tied up or down. But he is more of a nerd than most, so you need to just take it easy and see where it goes. Love comes in many forms and you are following its path to wisdom. I am sorry you had heartbreak before. But that is because you have romantic ideas about how love should be and how long it should last.

You must know that you're learning. You have drawn back a bit (cautiously so as to keep from getting hurt), and that is wise. But if possible, date for fun and to find out what you like and how he matches up to YOUR values and ideas about how a true love acts. But try not to look for marriage or heavy committment now. Enjoy the process of growing toward mature love that does not make you doubt your worthiness or make you a victim because you allowed yourself to be vulnerable.

Again, he is sincere and wants to get to know you. Let that be enough, and you do the same.
Go well. Shariananda, oracle

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.