My name is Keishia (06/06/1992) and I'm including OJ (11/16/1991). Why did he get a new girlfriend so quickly?

Thanks for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding your ex OJ, I feel he can't be alone because if he was single then that would mean he would have to face and deal with his issues.  He's still in love with you and is just using the new girl to have a physical body next to him.  He just has too much pride to come back to you.  He wants you to think he's doing good, when really he's NOT.  I hope this insight helps and let him come back to you, He will!

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.