Psychics/Ex

Question
My name is Keishia (06/06/1992) and I'm including OJ (11/16/1991). Why did he get a new girlfriend so quickly?

Answer
Keisha;

Thanks for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding your ex OJ, I feel he can't be alone because if he was single then that would mean he would have to face and deal with his issues.  He's still in love with you and is just using the new girl to have a physical body next to him.  He just has too much pride to come back to you.  He wants you to think he's doing good, when really he's NOT.  I hope this insight helps and let him come back to you, He will!

Truly;

Chinhee Park

http://espsychics.com/psychics/chinhee/

Psychics

Chinhee Park