Psychics/whats coming up for me

Shepherdess wrote at 2014-04-09 06:22:17
Dear John,

Just wanted to add something to this reading that you (obviously)! didn't understand or wasn't clear to you -- to be more direct (not always my forte), money-wise, I keep feeling art and antiques and old things around you, luxurious, high-ticket items, in particular, and I feel an 8, or August, as a strong month for you to really take off. This is not a year for partnership or love. This is the year to really put your irons in the fire and keep them hot. People also need to know more about you -- by putting your voice out there, you'll do better, either by commercial, or by word or advertising. I feel like you're not promoting yourself or your business enough (if you aren't in business for yourself, I feel that's an option and a tendency which, if it doesn't already exist, may come up later in life).

I kept talking in "artistic terms" because I kept seeing these old literary and art works of these women's names, and these names may have something to do with the people you come into contact with. Also, look for the name "George" or "Waterhouse" (who painted "The Lady of Shalott" to be significant, or "Emily," "Anne," "Charlotte," or "Maria." And something to do with England or someone from England.

It's a good year for your financial-wise, but it's even better for you promotion-wise, and in building/adding significant experience to your work, which translates to more money. Travel may also be an option.

When things seem disjointed or don't make any sense at all, try to read between the lines and see the subtleties. I'm a receiver, but I don't always get things clearly; it's like trying to hear something through a fuzzy AM radio station. They also show me often sudden, quick flashes and give me hunches, feelings, and I may interpret these differently than you would recognize in your situation.

Also, it's always a good idea to keep this and any other readings you get, either recorded or written, and take them out in a few month's or year's time, when it may make more sense. Time does not exist in spirit.

Additionally, if what I say or the outcome is undesirable, take action to change it to your advantage. YOU have all the power here; I'm merely an interpreter of the energy, but you CAN control and manifest anything you want. Just be clear in your focus and intention, and it's an open road.

Hope this helps! I've thought and worried a bit about your reception to this wild, wandering reading and wanted to take a moment to clarify it.

God's Blessings,

Shep.:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess