Psychics/What is she feeling?

Question
My name is John and I was born on June 19, 1994. I would like to know what you feel about a girl named Jordan(May, 3, same year as me) feels about me?

Answer
Hi, John,

It feels like Jordan cares very much about you, but the two of you have had a falling-out or misunderstanding and she's a bit perplexed about where things stand. It's like she is ready to move on, but there still is some contact between you and it's somewhat uncomfortable for her. It may take some clearing of the air before you can either patch things up or truly move on.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe