Psychics/What is she feeling?

My name is John and I was born on June 19, 1994. I would like to know what you feel about a girl named Jordan(May, 3, same year as me) feels about me?

Hi, John,

It feels like Jordan cares very much about you, but the two of you have had a falling-out or misunderstanding and she's a bit perplexed about where things stand. It's like she is ready to move on, but there still is some contact between you and it's somewhat uncomfortable for her. It may take some clearing of the air before you can either patch things up or truly move on.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.