Psychics/feeling stuck

Hi, my name is Thuyoanh and I am born in December 29, 1993. I am a college student and is currently majoring family studies. I was wondering if I am in the right path of my life.

-Thank you

Hi, Thuyoanh,

It feels like you need to combine your major in family studies with something else, perhaps in a scientific or technical discipline, in order to make the most of your education and have more options when you graduate. It feels to me that you worry a great deal, especially when faced with change, and expanding your studies would also bring you more peace of mind.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.