Psychics/feeling stuck

Question
Hi, my name is Thuyoanh and I am born in December 29, 1993. I am a college student and is currently majoring family studies. I was wondering if I am in the right path of my life.

-Thank you

Answer
Hi, Thuyoanh,

It feels like you need to combine your major in family studies with something else, perhaps in a scientific or technical discipline, in order to make the most of your education and have more options when you graduate. It feels to me that you worry a great deal, especially when faced with change, and expanding your studies would also bring you more peace of mind.

All blessings,
Nancy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe