QUESTION: Do you see long term relationship /friendship between me (Ayomi /1981- july-05) and uvindu(april 28)

ANSWER: Dear Ayomi--

It appears that you have been trying to seal this relationship for a time. Uvindu is not ready.
The thing to do is be friends. You probably have been being as close as you can without the full blown relationship springing forth, but something is not right about his avoidance or committment.He is evasive and you shoud take that as a sign about the prospects of a long term (marital?) relationship with him.

If I told you differently, do you think that my answer will make it so? Trust what you see and feel.

I think my best advice would be to ask you to look at Uvindu's traits:family values, financial stability. Habits of social activities, religious inclination and faith, past relations with you and other women, and his maturity. Do these all suit you? Can another man, if you were to seek another, satisfy your attraction to what you see in Uvindu?

Do not waste time waiting. It may be better to turn away and see what happens. I am sorry I coud not be more encouraging. Go well. Shariananda

QUESTION: Will he be friend of mine ?

Friendship is made of many things.
What you may mean when you say "will he be a "friend" of mine, may not be what I or anyone else means.
Friends are those upon whom you can call when you have a particular issue or need.
Is that what you want with him?
Friends are also, not enemies, people who won't betray your trusts or intimacies. Is he close enough to know your secrets or for you to know his?
Friends are those whom we sometimes go out and eat or have entertainments together. Is he available for that? Can he? Will you? Is it okay or will it stir feelings you cannot expressor bring to fruition?
Friends are those who comfort us, or make us laugh or enjoy sameness with us? Is Uvindu that yet?

I get the feeling that you want something from him and with him that is not possible. I am sorry that you have unrequited love. As I said before, he is not ready and is not really moving toward you. Being friends in your case may mean being aware of the other but acting only as acquaintances.

Having him as a friend seems to be a long away goal, a hard to find treasure.
Please do not ask for another follow up. Shariananda

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.