my names joana 5-11 84 . im i wasting my time on being friends with ashley 3-1-88 and matthew 3-1-89 . are they really friends who people who talk behind my back ?

My dear Joana,

First, know that those whom you call friends are indeed your friends.
Ashley is bright and sometimes a bit clingy, but she loves to glow and talk and shine. She likes you. She has no reason to be false. You have known her for long enough to know if she has betrayed you--ever.

Matthew is a lost soul. He likes you because you are sharp, fun, and witty and know what you want. He is still searching and relies on your good fun and Ashley--when you are together.

But you are your own worst enemy. You are suspicious and you manage to bring bad things to yourself by failing to trust or by reading into situations that have no mal intent.

You must ask yourself why you are so distrustful. It is easy to progect onto others what you yourself may be feeling or doing. I do not know if you have ever talked behind your friends' back, but I know if you are asking me, you have not been honest with them. This is a kind of betrayal. If you worry or wonder about what they may be saying--ask them if they do in fact speak badly of you. Ask them if they told things you told them. Dare them to say to your face.

Next ask yourself to whom they would be talking? Who can hurt you? Why would they want to hurt you or put you down? Who would be listening to anything they had to say? What happens if anyone says anything bad (or good) about you?

Have you started rumors or told things about yourself that you do not want anyone to know? If so, play your cards a little closer to your chest. That's a poker metaphor meant to tell you to keep your own secrets and counsel. For others come to you for answers.

Last, do you doubt your own goodness? What could you possibly do to make people discuss you behind your back? And why do you care?

Anyone who would do such a thing and call themselves your friend, is a two-faced enemy. Think about who you are calling friends and who you think is really there for you.

You are thirty years old next month. This question sounds a little sophomoric, immature. Choose your companions and what you say to them. That will assure you of loyalty. Thanks for asking me. I hope this helps. Shariananda

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.