Psychics/hello

Question
I would like to know what do i need to make adjustments to in my life now?

Thank you.

Answer
Warm greetings Charrise,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Your inquiry about making adjustments to your life means that not everything is going alright or as planned. When that happens it is usually a strong signal and indication that something that is being done or practiced in one's life presently either is inadequate for the times or has gone awry.

Since you know best about your life, a good examination of conscience is in order. Sit for a few minutes and review all that is going on in your life presently. You can even make a chart, with a line down the middle, listing the PROS and the CONS affecting your life right now. Once you have done that compare how the cons are affecting the pros. Does it take you more time to get things done than you would like or normally would take? Are you uncomfortable handling certain aspects of your daily routine? Do you feel less animated while doing certain tasks?

You need to be completely honest with yourself first during this time in order to examine this matter further before you can make adjustments to your life.

Once you know what it is that is standing in the way of your accomplishing your goals and objectives in life you can start to work to rectify the situation and allow changes to be made to your way of thinking, your mode of operation, etc. See what you could do to change the negative into a Positive! But most importantly, are you willing to work to achieve this change in your life? After all, changing one's life for the better is a great investment in oneself!

Don't let anything stand in your way of becoming the dynamic, hard-working person you have always dreamed of being! You can do it if you try! Keep hope and your dreams Alive because without hope or belief in that things can get better for you, you may have already lost the battle. You certainly know better than that and can certainly bring about a BIG change in your life but it all starts with YOU! Are you up to it or are you going to remain satisfied with the status quo? You hold the KEY to an important discovery in your life, Charrise! Use that key to open doors you thought heretofore not possible to open!

Spirit sends forth this Scripture for you.

"Oh that men would praise the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children on men!" -- PSALM 107:15

This is telling you that without God you are literally nothing. You need God in your life daily in order to prosper and succeed! You can see what God can do and has done for you that you like and that which He has done unto others to bring them happiness, joy, and prosperity. You can receive and embrace the same gifts when you align properly with God and decide to follow Him and His always wise counsel.

Thank you for your reading request, Charrise, and may God bless you! Remember always that you are as your mind thinks. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†