Psychics/Letting go or Holding on.

Leah September 9, 1989
Sergio November 16, 1995

A little backstory:
My Boyfriend of 7 months and I broke up last night. We've been having a lot of petty fights lately, but last night was last straw for him. It only gets a little harder, because we are a long distance couple, only being able to see each other on weekends. Ive always struggled with knowing when to hold on & when to let go in situations with him. I've never fought for love, and I have a strong will that burns in my chest to fight for this one, and a stronger urge to go through absolute hell for him.
If I want to save this relationship, should I leave him alone for a while or continue fighting right now? Given your best analysis on this, what would be best to help gain an edge for this fight- whether or not i'm victorious in the end.
If it helps- Im virgo he is Scorpio.
Numerology- I'm 9 and he is 6
chinese sign- I'm a Snake and he is Pig.

thank you.

numerology wise other that strong attraction and almost obsession if I can call it like that there is not much match there and its not working well to begin with. maybe it survived because of the distance . he is indeed charming almost like never growing up child in constant need of attention and affection and you are way smarter and spiritual than he will ever be, its almost like adopting a student and most likely to end with some tears , and sometimes when something do not work smoothly easily and sweet maybe its a sign that it is not going to work and its best to avoid or let go. this strong urge you have to keep him is mostly a matter of you granting him qualities I suspect he does not own and that make him so wonderful in your eyes so much you forget yourself while at it. I suggest a brake long silence and let him search for you and when he does, if he does, its time to draw new lines of conducts where he show responsibility and care to make sure you are not running away from him and that mean invest love and attention and manners in you. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site