Psychics/My life

Hello Edson
Hope all is well with you .I am a female single just turned 38 yrs few days back. So far it has been a tough journey but I still feel blessed because I have taken everything in my stride and believe I have become a better person .My ethnicity is Indian.I now want to settle down and get married.I am not desperate but I really pray that It happens now because I have been alone for a long time .

I will be grateful if you could provide  me with some insights on this issue ?my dob is 23 /02/2014

Blessings to you always

Dear Hina,

Your energies are not yet aligned to invite romance into your life. This is not a weakness you possess, but rather a result of the energies you have been putting toward vocational pursuits for several years. You are still struggling with the decision concerning reallocating the focus of your intentions from the material to the emotional.

Continuing in this vein, you open yourself to the risk of pursuing options for a partner based on material factors alone. This is similar to selecting a horse to ride based solely on knowledge derived from only ever having driven an automobile. The perspective gained from one cannot fully do justice to a decision regarding the other. If you continue in this vein, your satisfaction in both realms of your life will be appreciably limited.

If however, you devote some time over the course of the next few weeks to divesting yourself of the prominence of career and material success in your life, a new path waits to open itself to you. This does not mean your financial concerns are to be summarily discarded, but rather tempered toward a different goal for the time being. Given a partial respite from these matters, you will awaken some dormant priorities concerning what you truly wish for you life. A man lies in your path, waiting only to fall within your widening view. Beneath a surface that does not suggest worldly wealth, he possesses a maturity and wisdom concerning matters of the heart and purpose of life that will quite astound you. With him, you will embark upon a journey leading to rich personal fulfillment, the likes of which you have not yet imagined.

Wisdom and Faith,

As an intuitive psychic, I employ my gifts primarily without physical aids. I do use Tarot or a speculum when the situation requires. I may also channel information through dreams. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek; Regional Tarot Practitioners Association

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).