Hi my name is Alyson and my DOB is 3/26/72. Thank you for the free question. I have really struggled in many areas of my life over the past year. Is there anything that I need to know? Can you advice me or give me any insight on what is happening in my life in the near future. I am very stressed and torn and sad. Thank you again!

There are no hidden messages in your trials. You are over 40 and you have seen the patterns of challenge again and again. Try for a moment to just recall that you have survived money, health, relationship, and housing problems over the years. You are still standing. I am sure you have heard the expression, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." By now you ought to be Popeye, the Sailorman! (hahah)

No, but seriously, you are looking at the challenges the wrong way. You see them as boulders and stumbling blocks in your way. As if you are being held back or victimized by circumstance. Not so,
You are being given the challenges and tests you asked for before you came to this planet.
You set up the game to give you problems to overcome so you could feel victorious when you do.

All along the Spirit of God, that which sustains us and provides for us even when we are homeless, has been with you. You suffer because you do not consider where you have been and how much good you do in fact have in your life. Can you see, taste, touch, walk, lift things? Have you running water, lights, electricity, and neighbors who may watch your domicile when you are away? Can you get food? Is there a grocer near you? Be grateful. Think counter thoughts to the ones that bring you down.
I have been where you are--I was injured and lost my house and was unable to work. so many things came to me that made me think I was alone and unloved, that I had just messed up, but I keep praying and I lighted candles for when I could not pray. I did not beg God. I did not beseech the Almighty, I just quietly said, "I know you have a plan, that I have helped to make. So just help me endure and see this another way." Meanwhile, day by day my faith grew and as you can see I am well now and talking with you. This is my message.
I drew a card for you--It says friendship. Use your friends or go where you can make new ones. Raise your vision and your vibe with a nice bath and some music. Love--Shariananda--Light that candle and keep it buring--also write down three things you want and do a little something to achieve them daily.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.