Psychics/My life

Hello my name is Krystal born October 4 1988..
A female. And I have some certain about my relationship. We argue sometimes and I feel like he don't care bout my feeling nor opinion. He thinks I'm jealous of his friendships cause I don't have any friends myself. But all I'm doing is telling him how I feel about things when I think ppl are being shady. What do u see going on with us?

He just finds you very negative. He thinks you find fault in all that he sees as good and he is frustrated with it. You are a realist which means you see things for what they are and that is not a bad thing where as he sees things in a more fun zone and does not focus on the negative or focus on the pain or truth of things. This is really what is causing all the trouble in your relationship.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.