Psychics/My life

Hello nancy Iam Krystal born on October 4 1988. And I have some concerns about my life. I've been depress and don't kno how to let things go. I recently went thru a lot at work and don't kno how long I will b there because I believe Iam a target. Iam now working in a uncomfortable environment and Iam 4 months pregnant. I also believe my boyfriends mother doesn't really like me for whatever reason. Maybe you can give me some insight of what's going on in my life.

Hi, Krystal,

You have more going on here than I can address in a mini-reading. It feels like you could really use some help with the depression and employment issues, and make sure you get good healthcare during your pregnancy. There are resources for all of that in your community. More important, though, is you being your best ally and advocate. When I tune into your energy it feels like you've had a lot to deal with in the course of your life and much has been imposed upon you by others. Feeling like a victim is entirely understandable, but it won't help you move forward. You have more choices and more power than you realize — don't give that power away. I would suggest asking yourself each day: What small action or choice can I make today to help myself and my child? It could be something as simple as stopping at the store for prenatal vitamins or checking out a website about a new job training program. These things can really add up!

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.