Psychics/my life & family

Ann Mcdonagh
17 July 1993

Hi my grandmother resently passed away I am woundering if you could help me no she is ok? And is she happy with the send off we r giving her?
I also finding it hard to show my emontions and my life has been going down hill n cause aguments between my husband and I am also woundering do you feel a little family be made soon thank you ann x

Hi Ann
I am very sorry for your recent loss of your grandmother. You are giving her a wonderful send off and she is very happy. She is at peace now and she is having a good time adjusting to her spiritual life now. She wants you to know she can hear you when you speak and she is worried about you being so quiet. She understands you are sad but she wants you to know how important it is to speak your mind. She keeps showing me that she is lifting your face to look at her, she touches your chin and makes you look up.

I think your husband feels out in the cold and wants to help but because you are not letting him in he is acting in anger towards you. He needs to understand you more and help you by allowing you to be quiet if you need to . Without being emotional, tell him you are having a hard time talking and expressing yourself. He will understand.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.