Psychics/Long Distance

Question
QUESTION: My name is Kieran Reade (20/05/1993) and my boyfriend Carlos Salas (05/10/91). Will we finally live together soon?

ANSWER: did you meet before?

QUESTION: Yes, we have traveled back and forth from the UK to Mexico and vice verses. More specifically, I have been over there from May - August (2012), May - October (2013), December - January (2013/14) and he has been here December - January (2012/13). I hope this helps!

Answer
well the only reason I asked to know if you met is because the numerology suggest that the only way for you to be on good term is when a long distance is in between you and it is not sure that on daily base living together you will find it so succesful as you feel it is now. at first there is his mother ruling his life and wont let go so easily so its good if you have her on your side supporting this relationship and than there is the very slow moves he makes to make it happen because this guy talks a lot but when it comes to do something about his talks he sure take his time, very long time. either way I looked up the tarot to see what they will say about your relationship and they suggested the same that family ties will be a big obstacle here and will make it impossible for the two of you to manifest this into a real long term together relationship. either way if you still want to try and see if it works better get his mother on your side because with her support you have stronger chances to work it.

Psychics

Inbal