Psychics/long distance

Question
Hi! My name is tatjana and I was born on 1st of february 1980. My boyfriend name is alen and he was born on 31st of july 1977. We are in a relationship since may 2010. My boyfriend got a job in another country and he decided to move there next week. He said it's a good opportunity for him and that he wants to go. He said to me that if I want to go, I am welcome. But, that is not so easy for me to quit my job, go there without a one..I don't want to depend on him financialy..So he decided to go just for one year, and then he said, when he comes back, we will have more money and we will live together. But, in my gut, I can feel that he is not comming back. So, my question to you is-is my relationship strong enough to survive that separation(will survive)?

Answer
this relationship are not your best choice and therefor I suggest that instead of verdict both of you to live isolated life and date no one you will choose together to stay good friends and check later on when it is possible if you want to get back and live together and having real relationship and not one from distance

Psychics

Inbal