Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

QUESTION: Hello Inbal,
I will offer you some background. I met my current boyfriend almost 2 years ago through social media. We have never physically met, but we message and skype almost every day. It is safe to say he is the love of my life. Only problem is, he lives in Eastern Canada and I live in Western United States. It's over 3,000 miles away. Both of us are college students and working hard to get to the point where meeting up is a possibility. Some days I can't help but lose a little hope, the distance seems like such a determining factor. But he is the love of my life, I promise you that. My question is what do you think the outcome of all this will be? Am I wasting my time, or could this really work?
Thank You so much.

ANSWER: I will need both your names and birth dates to answer that please

QUESTION: My name is Alicia Hooper my birthdate is 05/05/1994
His name is Shayne LeBuffe and his birthdate is 01/05/1993
Thank You

considering both of you were born on May I have to admit this is a bit impossible connection and might be working only due to the fact that its long distance and you never met
he is a very self centered person I believe his mother is the main source of spoiling him like that and he is very good communicator but when come to long terms he is not doing so well there lacking the ability to have really emotional attachment to any one but his mother.
you are young and you also own a very pretty outlook and it is not fair you isolate yourself now from everything possible and trade it for virtual relationship. there is so much benefits to this kind of relationship because it is not really dealing with staying together face to face and you can always be at your best via the computer but if you telling me you are waiting for the day you will meet I am here to tell you darling that this is not worth the waiting there is not going to be such amazing experiences when you will chose to meet and its actually amazing only because it is online
as you are under the impression that he is the love of your life what is most fair for both of you to do for each other is to decided you are best friends for now but that both of you are aloud to date others that are more close to you physically . If there is such great love there you will simply be able to share your experiences with other and grow together from there but if not at least you wont look back after being so long alone and regret you spent all this time in solitude. I may also say that for him it seem that this can work well he does really need any body around as he likes to be alone but for you? you are social sweet being you do not belong sitting home alone.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site