Psychics/Love

Question
QUESTION: Hello, my DOB IS 2/26/1994 (February 26 1994) and my name is Sally. If I marry, I would like to know any traits or the appearance of my spouse. Also, would he just be coming out of a serious relationship? Will it be true love? Thank you so much

ANSWER: let us check that when you can give me the name and birth date of your future husband

QUESTION: His name is Joseph and date of birth is January 23 1994

Answer
there is no doubt that there is strong karma connection because this guy already was your husband in your past lives however in this life time there is a bit of an issue with his trust and loyalty two things he does not have much off even if he can talk his way out of any trouble. i would suggest you make sure this is your man and not your kid because he can easily become that and with your maternal strong tendencies you might find yourself with a kid and not with equal partner .
other than that the tarot indeed suggested you can become husband and wife but you need to check first what is his definition of true love if only to make sure that this will be a happily ever after and not a life time prison

Psychics

Inbal