Psychics/Love

Question
QUESTION: Is my relationship with Jay completely over? Or will we get back together?

ANSWER: Dear Jessica--

I hear the note of secret hope that it will be all right in the future. I sense that you are hoping that you and Jay can reunite, heal the wounds and try for a better connection and understanding. If he is not married to another and is not engaged to another, it may be that your paths may cross again. But you are not really looking at the issues that caused your break-up squarely or maturely. There was deceit and lies. There was pretence and dishonesty. There was repeated confusion of what was real and what was not. If you want to go through that kind of thing again, you can be sure you will because you want him back. And even if you do not get him or even if he does not seek your forgiveness or forgive you, your desire for him will create a field of hunger around you. That means you will give off the vibe of a hurt one seeking someone to hurt you more. Of course it won't be on purpose, but you are unable to see that for whatever reason Jay is gone and was in your life for a reason and for a only a season.

We each must have heartbreak to be able to grow and understand the faces and variations of love.
Rarely can we come to the mature and cherishing state of love and exchange without trial and error. Jay and you may have just agreed before coming to earth to test how to grow in love, for how to love, and let go. You have to learn to handle disappointment, to see what cheating or indifference will produce. How to balance your needs against the needs of the other.

Maybe I am talking too high above the situation; forgive me. I ought to direct you within, to your higher self. You know the truth better than I. Is he right for where you are now in your life? Are you two free to be together? Have you completed your education and have you self-sufficiency? Have you mutual values around religion, travel, home-ownership, children and fidelity? Do you know yourself well enough to know what is good for you and what you have learned from your life so far? This should tell you the kind of partner you need. I recommend that you seek your answers to how to see things from a deeper and more productive perspective by being quiet (silence) for 5-10 minutes twice or three times a day. The silence teaches peace, knowing, and centered balance. Ideas and thought about him will come. Handle that and let it lead you aright. Go well. Please leave me an evaluation. I wish you wholeness and freedom from feeling unprotected and unguided.  Shariananda

QUESTION: Thank you for your answer. I have honestly reconsidered getting back together with Jay, and instead I now have my eyes on a new man, Chelston.

Do you see me dating him sometime in the near future?

Answer
Jess--
I ask you this? Have you done the assessment on him that I asked you to do on Jay?
Have you set your own knowing in place with the silence exercises? (practice for a month at least)I see you headed toward the same "make me whole" drama.

Charleston and you do not have the connection you need for a deep meaningful relationship but you may date once or twice and find a great friendship because you have lots in common that has happened to you, espcially around parents--fathers in particular. Ok--that's it. No more follow ups,please. Great girl you are!  Shariananda

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)