Psychics/Love

Question
My birthdate is 24 Oct 1975 and met a guy that lives in the US his birthdate is 24 Jan 1969.
We met a month ago and I had to come back to Aus. We are meeting up again at the end of April. Will this relationship work, and will I move to be with him? We speak everyday.

Answer
You will hit some barriers coming into the next 5-7 months with regards to you moving. You are both in good spirits and eager to move forward and I see you both as being one of the rare couples who can stand through a long distance relationship.
I do feel you could remain together and eventually you will move out to him but the barriers for you moving are very large. I feel this could prevent you from moving short term and could force you to have to be distanced from him for up to 2 years.  

Psychics

psychichelper