My birthdate is 24 Oct 1975 and met a guy that lives in the US his birthdate is 24 Jan 1969.
We met a month ago and I had to come back to Aus. We are meeting up again at the end of April. Will this relationship work, and will I move to be with him? We speak everyday.

You will hit some barriers coming into the next 5-7 months with regards to you moving. You are both in good spirits and eager to move forward and I see you both as being one of the rare couples who can stand through a long distance relationship.
I do feel you could remain together and eventually you will move out to him but the barriers for you moving are very large. I feel this could prevent you from moving short term and could force you to have to be distanced from him for up to 2 years.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.