Psychics/Love

Question
Hi, and thank you for offering to answer a free question. Ny name is Alyson and my date of birth is March 26, 1972, and the man in this questions name is Stephen Viola (May 19, 1981). Stephen and I just recently broke up after 9 months. He was also my best friend. I miss him and worry about the future of our relationship/or lack of.  Could you please help me gain some insight on our getting back together? Thank you again for your time.

Answer
few issues rises up as soon as I look at your numerology which suggested this relationship to begin with were not the best match although I could see how the very caring responsible you with the need to serve and help others constantly will fall into sweet child like self centered Stephen as he is in constant seek after a mother and less for a partner to share life with. also the tarot suggested that although he is sorry for losing what he lost when you two departed he is not planning on doing nothing in the matter and is not caring enough and tells himself he is doing better ever since . there is no doubt in me that this experience was very empowering and once you will be completely out of it you will see that you gained power and experience that are very positive for your life and I suggest this relationship has exceeded its shelf life.  

Psychics

Inbal