Psychics/Love

Question
Hi and thank you so much for answering an email question. My name is Alyson and my DOB is 3/26/1972. After almost a year or dating and talk of marriage etc., my boyfriend (Stephen) and I are no longer together. It was unexpected for me. My question is -can you give me any insight on if he will attempt to reconcile-or if he really doesnt and didnt love me. Thank you so very much!!

Answer
Alyson,

I feel that he did care for you, but his energy feels immature in comparison to yours. I see another person in the picture. His separation from you was not due to a lack of care for you, but rather because he became distracted. You could not have prevented this, because I feel he is easily distracted in general in his life.  I feel he is a good person and for the most part genuine.

There will come a time when you can reach out to him, as I do not feel he will reach out to you, mostly due to his own sense of 'letting you down' almost a feeling of guilt.

Sorry for your breakup. Many blessings to you.

Psychics

Kimberly