Psychics/love

Question
what do see happening with me joana 5-11-1984 , and john 9-8 1982 . is he a twin flame or soul mate?

Answer
Hi Joana

I have a good feeling about the two of you. I do not feel soul mate or twin flame. More like a new adventure than a repeat of something past. The energy is very alive and fun, you both wake up each others senses. I only caution one thing: Do not get so caught up in the excitement that when things level out you feel that it is over. I feel that things are so exciting right now that you may misinterpret the leveling out to be lack of interest or a feeling that it is over. The intensity of the relationship right now needs to find some balance so that it does not burn out leaving you feeling depleted.

I can see this turning into something very comfortable and lifelong as long as you both keep perspective and full trust in each other.

Many blessings to you both.

Psychics

Kimberly