Hi and thank you for offering a free question. My name is Alyson DOB 3/26/72. My question is in regards to my love life. Could you give me any insight on whether or not I will rekindle my relationship with Stephen (DOB 5/19/81)- or if I meet someone new. Thanks so much!

Hi, Alyson, and happy birthday tomorrow! I'm not feeling a lot of energy around rekindling the relationship with Stephen. The two of you came together to learn and to teach each other some important lessons, but I think that's done and he has moved on. I see you meeting someone new, probably through a friend or colleague, but I'm getting that it won't be for a while yet. It feels like there is some personal hurdle you need to get past before this person can be attracted into your orbit. I'm feeling a lot of female energy around this hurdle . . . it goes back at least couple of generations. There is a particular female relative in spirit, like a grandmother or grand-aunt, who has been giving you support and assistance. She's standing next to what looks like a literal hurdle on a running track and motioning for you to go ahead and jump over it, that you're ready. All blessings — Nancy

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.