Psychics/love/future

Question
hello...his:  JASON JOSEPH ORTIZ MARCH 18 1977 ME: SAMANTHA ANN POLAK DECEMBER 26 1982    I AM LOOKING TO KNOW IF THIS IS WHAT WE BOTH WANT IT TO BE AND WILL IT BE WORTH IT IN THE END. I HAVE TRUST ISSUES FROM PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS CAN I FINALLY LET GO WITH HIM. WILL I BE HURT OR IS THIS FOREVER...PLEASE HELP AS I AM SICK AND CANNOT WASTE MY TIME

Answer
this is a good one and as you will have to learn how to trust others and have patience this guy can teach you both , remember he is a planner and a slow mover but he is good for you and its will be great if you will make that leap of faith for him. good luck

Psychics

Inbal