Psychics/love/marriage

Question
QUESTION: Hi Shariananda,

My name is Hamsini. I would like to know about my relationship with my boyfriend Vasantha. We are going through a lot of arguments/fights off late. What does the future hold for us, would be able to solve everything and go onto the next level?

Anything related to my love/married life would be of great help!

Thanks:-)

ANSWER: Hello Hamsini. I understand how perplexing it can be when the relationship seems to go back and forth, in and out of balance. It can make one wonder if it will last, or if you really love each other enough to stop the fighting and make peace.

I do not know how old you are. I do not know if you are fighting about time lines of action or about family issues. I do not know if he feels you are pushing him or if money and school are parts of the puzzle too.

But I can say you two are slightly on two different tracks as to what you want together. That makes for the fights. You do have a home together in the future but it may not be immediate, perhaps one more year, perhaps two. The stars say you two are part of a interlocking relationship that brings others to purpose. so, know it will work out one way or the other.

Time out might do you both some good. Can the relationship stand it?
Please follow up and give me more details. I want to offer you your peace of mind.
Sincerely, Shari

QUESTION: Hi Shariananda,

Thanks so much for the reading. I could relate to a lot of points you have said, though I didn't give you lot of info.

I was not sure about what details you would require when I wrote to you first. Pls. find my details below:

My date of birth: 8th April 1987
His DOB: 20th August 1987

Thanks:-)

Answer
Hamsini--
It was very wise of you to infer that I needed more information.

So you are Leo and Aries together. These are "fire' signs, meaning you make the fuel for many world projects and that energy makes them go. You are leaders and very self-determined. Because your Vasnatha is male and you female, he opposes your strong will and stances. But he respects them because you are not afraid to express your opinion. He dislikes it because he wants to be the leader and final word. You are compatible because you know what you want and how to get it--but relationship is secondary to Leo and Aries where career and ambition is concerned. Is this the conflict?

You did not tell me if your relationship has been arranged. If so, then, the outcome is a given, isn't it? It's just a matter of time and timing.

You both are near 30. This is the time to cement the work life, plan for the future (marriage,children retirement), or strike out on one's own. Somehow, I feel still you are the one pushing for commitment and marriage. You are so serious; so focussed on this as the foundation for your happiness. I can't advise you how to feel or even if that feeling ought to be different or reconsidered. You love the man and you want him. He is your joy and you have been his, but you will cause yourselves great discontent if you cannot just relax and let the relationship take its own course.

Last but not least, you will have to stop fighting. You are putting scars and emotional knots inside of each other that will be the pattern of your interaction for years should you get married. I think you need to tell yourself the truth. He is not ready. You are too serious for him right now, and you need to step back and find another source of focus for your life.(I know, I know, you want to have a family and you are not getting younger) but you will have the life you want if you let go now, and give him the freedom and the power to be the best judge for the timing. Okay. Hope this expands my previous insight. Go well. Put some flowers on Buddha's altar for me. Shariananda

PS: So how long have you two been engaged?

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)