Psychics/New Relationship

Question
QUESTION: hi my name is Marsha
i would like to know will things be good between me and a guy name lawarren? We are not dating or anything right now but i am interested in him & he wants to come visit me one day this week and lately i've been thinking about him alot for some reason. He is a nice guy. Also would he even be interested in starting a relationship with me if i were to ask him out?
my date of birth is October 3, 1993
his date of birth is October 4 1989

ANSWER: Hello Marsha--

Thanks for asking me your question.
I have given it a short meditation and drew a couple of tarot cards--one for you and one for him.

In my meditation, I see you as a shy girl. So it will be an amazing break-through for you to ask him out. What happened to you? He must really be a prize. You may know him from a past life--if you believe in reincarnation, but either way, the attraction is real and you need no explanation for why it's there.

Your card showed you as the High Priestess. She is a veiled woman with a deep sense of the mysteries. That tells me your intutition is very well honed and you already know that this could be  a special relationship. This card shows a large rose in the HP right hand. It says that love comes to you in the right way, and you need not seek it out. That brings me to Lawarren.

In my meditation, I saw only his clean spirit and honesty. So you are right. He is a nice guy.
But even though he is coming to see you, he is just testing the water. He is a virgin and thinks little about being with a woman in those more intimate ways. He likes to talk about nature and about having a partner someday to build his dreams. They may be around horticulture or farming or raising a special crop.( I am guessing, the card shows a woman--Temperance--dipping her foot in a little pool tentatively with a double-headed passion flower growing across the pond). This says he is sensitive and has to come for his love, and he is tentative.

Nevetheless, you two have a warm connection and I see no reason why it would not be a good match, beginning with this nice acquaintanceship. Be careful not to push or be too holy. He is in transition, maybe from a lost love or loved one. Give him space, listen and talk about general things at first. I think a first real date will follow. Hope this helps.  Good luck.

QUESTION: yes you are so right about me being a shy girl :) and yes i guess i kind of do think that this can be a special relationship.. & i do want to take things slow ..also one thing i didnt quite understand was when you said he was a virgin and doesnt think about women in those types of intimate ways. he has kids already and i have one child also so i didnt mind. i'm happy that you also think the relationship can be a good one :)

Answer
Marsha--

I am glad I was right about your being shy. Hahah
I do sometimes read things a little literally. I guess my sense of his virtue comes from either his sign or the way he is about avoiding corrupting or being wrong in any way. He is very careful.
I am glad you can see the relationship working. Of course, if it doesn't you will still find love.That is the nature of things. But for now,trust your instinct to go for it yourself. Be blessed. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)